We can help employers and individuals who have immigration issues.  We can assist businesses bring employees from other countries into the United States by applying for H-1B work permits or other types of visas. 


We can also assist individuals who qualify to stay and work in the United States to obtain legal status using the recently annouced executve action.


We can also assist you to obtain a Green Card/permanent residency status in the United States.